It's easy to get a healthy start to your day with the goodness of delicious, organic raw honey. 100% pure natural goodness, our honey is single origin, sustainably harvested, and fully traceable to our farm in the pristine rainforest wetlands of the Bungawalbin Valley. Try this indulgent breakfast treat that is packed with nutrients.
- 6 tablespoons Chia Seeds
- 1 cup of your preferred dairy or plant based milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup your preferred dairy or plant based yoghurt
- 4 figs
- 1 tablespoon of Meluka Australia's Native Wildflower Raw Honey
- 1 handful of your preferred chopped nuts
- In a small bowl combine the chia seeds, milk and vanilla extract.
- Stir well, cover with a lid and soak in the refrigerate for at least two hours or preferably overnight.
- Before you are ready to serve, peel 3 figs, discard the peel and mash the flesh with a fork until it turns into a jam-like texture.
- Cut the remaining fig into a few slices, chop the rest into quarters and use as decoration.
- Take a jar or glass and begin to assemble, start by pressing the fig slices against the inside of the jar until they stick.
- Fill the chia pudding into the each jar followed by a layer of fig mash and yoghurt.
- Top with nuts and drizzle your favourite Meluka Australia Raw Organic Honey.
- Decorate with the remaining fig quarters and enjoy!