As the weather cools, it's the perfect time to add some beautiful roasted root veggies to your salads. We are loving nutritionist, Georgia Bett's morish roasted pumpkin and asparagus salad, topped with a gut loving raw honey, apple cider vinegar and turmeric dressing.Ingredients:
- 1/2 a pumpkin
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- Spinach & Rocket leaves
- 1 Cup of Quinoa (add 2 cups of water too cook)
- 200g Crumbed fetta cheese
- 30mL extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Teaspoon of turmeric
- 1 Tablespoon of organic dijon mustard
- 1 Teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon of Meluka Australia's Native Wildflower Raw Honey
- Cook quinoa in water until all water is absorbed.
- While quinoa is cooking, drizzle pumpkin in olive oil and roast in the oven for about 10 minutes or until it starts to soften. Add asparagus and drizzle with olive oil. Leave in oven until lightly browned.
- Add cooked quinoa and roasted veggies to spinach and rocket leaves.
- Top with crumbed fetta cheese.
- Mix dressing ingredients and drizzle over salad mix.