Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil
Sustainably harvested and traceable to our farm in the pristine rainforest wetlands in the Australian Bungawalbin Valley, our Tea Tree essential oil is carefully created by steam distilling leaves and branches of Melaleuca alternifolia. Unearth the natural healing goodness of Australian tea tree at home with Meluka Australia’s Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil Concentrate, sustainably harvested from our farm, the birthplace of Melaleuca alternifolia.
- 100% Concentrate of Melaleuca alternifolia
- Certified ACO & USDA Organic
- Fresh and earthy aromatic scent
- Dilute for use topically or around the home
Suggestions for use
- Dilute a few drops in warm water for an all-purpose cleaner and to help neutralise odours.
- Add 3–4 drops of essential oil to the water in a diffuser to help purify and freshen the air.
- Add 1-2 drops to a facial cleanser to harness Tea Tree’s natural purifying properties.
- Blend 1-2 drops in 5ml of carrier oil to help soothe and rejuvenate skin.
- Essential oils should always be diluted.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Not to be taken
- Topical use only. Do not use undiluted on skin, a patch test on skin prior to use is recommended. Avoid topical use during pregnancy.
- Seek medical advice immediately if necessary.
- Store below 30°c.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Please order as early as possible to help ensure your gifts arrive before Christmas. For orders placed by 11.59pm AEDT on Monday, 14 December we will endeavour to have your order arrive prior to Christmas although due to the effect of Coronavirus on our postal system, delivery delays may be experienced. We apologise for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding during this time