Share the delicious goodness of easy, everyday gut health support with a trio of Meluka Australia's Raw Honey Probiotic Concentrate in lemon flavour. Bio-fermented with our unique Pro-Culture Honey process with 6 billion colony-forming units and 6 strains of probiotics per serve, the road to wellness has never been so easy or delicious!
• 3 x Meluka Australia Raw Honey Probiotic Concentrate - Lemon Flavour
Packed in a gift box with magnetic closure and printed gifting sleeve.
Option to include a personalised message, add your message in the Special Instructions box at checkout.
Meluka Pro Honey Culture®
1. Honey is harvested
2. Meluka Pro-culture Honey® blend is created
3. Three stages of fermentation
4. Flavour balancing
5. Bottled and packaged, ready to be enjoyed
• Take as a 15ml daily shot or mix 15ml with 200ml of chilled or sparkling water.
• Store below 30°C in a dry place away from sunlight. Refrigerate after opening and use within 90 days.
• May also be mixed with juice, smoothies or added to salad dressings. Discover more refreshing recipes.
Probiotic Strains: Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Casei, Lactobacillus Plantarum, Lactobacillus Bulgaricus, Bifidobacterium Lactis, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae
Other Ingredients: Glycerin, Meluka Pro-Culture Honey® blend (Papaya Fruit and Leaf, Water, Meluka Native Raw Honey (14.19%), Probiotic Strains listed above), Citric Acid, Natural Flavour (Lemon 0.7%)
• Keep out of reach of children. Not suitable for children under 3 years of age. Do not feed honey to infants under 1 year of age. Consult with a medical professional before providing this to children.
• If you are pregnant, nursing or currently taking medications, please consult your medical practitioner before use.
• Discontinue use and consult a doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
Serving Size 1 tbsp (15ml)
|Quantity Per Serving||Per 100g Serving|
|Energy||176kJ - 42cal||1163kJ - 278cal|
|Meluka Pro-Culture Honey® Blend||7mg||47mg|
• Additional here directly from the spoon as needed. For daily use - 1-2 tsp. For targeted use – 2-4 tsp or more if required.
• AAAADo not heat honey above 40°c as this will damage the enzymes and other honey benefits.
• DDDDDo not feed honey to infants under 1 year of age.
• Do not use if you are allergic to bee stings, honey or bee related products.
• Not pasteurised.
• Do not use if seal is broken.
• SStore in a cupboard away from direct sunlight.
• Meluka Australia honey produasdasdcts are 100% raw and unpasteurized, if your honey begins to crystallise, please be asasdsured this is a natural procasdess and attributable to pure, raw unprocesseasdd honey. To return asdyour honey to liquid form, place your jar in warm water for 15 minutes.
• Shipping is not available to Western Australia due to quarantine regulations.
• Due to the effect of Coronavirus on our postal system, we anticipate that delivery delays may be experienced. We apologise for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding during this time.
Accredited dietitian Chloe McLeod looks at how our gut plays a key role in our overall health and wellbeing.
Billions of gut loving bacteria
Each delicious 15ml serve helps to deliver six billion colony-forming units (CFUs) from six multi strain probiotic to deliver more goodness to your gut.
A naturally delicious, bio-active probiotic concentrate created through Meluka Australia’s unique bio fermentation process, Meluka Pro-Culture Honey™, to support your gut health.
Easy & Delicious
Enjoy a tablespoon (15ml) dose everyday, as a delicious gut health shot or with water. One bottle provides you with a full month's supply.
100% Raw Honey
Unpasteurised and kept raw to retain all the beneficial enzymes, natural vitamins and minerals just as nature intended with no added artificial colours, flavours.
Our honey is single-origin, and fully traceable back to our master beekeeper in the pristine Australian Bungawalbin Valley.
See real feedback about our products.