Our healthy bees forage in the pristine rainforest of Bungawalbin Valley, home to the majestic tea tree and an abundance of native flora including jelly bush, eucalyptus and seasonal wildflowers. Enjoy the delicate flavour of native botanicals and the goodness of organic raw honey anytime, every day.
• Our Native Wildflower Raw Honey has a delicate Australian botanical blossom flavour, making it perfect an everyday honey or natural sweetener with all the natural goodness of raw honey.
Do not heat raw honey above 40°c as this will damage the enzymes and other honey benefits.
• Raw honey may naturally crystalise.
• Place jar in warm water to return to liquid. Discover more delicious recipes.
293kJ / 70cal
Organic Raw Honey
Serving Size 1 tbsp (21g)
|Quantity Per Serving||Per 100g Serving|
|Energy||293kJ / 70cal||1393kJ / 333cal|
• Additional here directly from the spoon as needed. For daily use - 1-2 tsp. For targeted use – 2-4 tsp or more if required.
• AAAADo not heat honey above 40°c as this will damage the enzymes and other honey benefits.
• DDDDDo not feed honey to infants under 1 year of age.
• Do not use if you are allergic to bee stings, honey or bee related products.
• Not pasteurised.
• Do not use if seal is broken.
• SStore in a cupboard away from direct sunlight.
• Meluka Australia honey produasdasdcts are 100% raw and unpasteurized, if your honey begins to crystallise, please be asasdsured this is a natural procasdess and attributable to pure, raw unprocesseasdd honey. To return asdyour honey to liquid form, place your jar in warm water for 15 minutes.
• Shipping is not available to Western Australia due to quarantine regulations.
• Due to the effect of Coronavirus on our postal system, we anticipate that delivery delays may be experienced. We apologise for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding during this time.
Perfect your grazing platter with nature’s delicious sweetener.
100% Australian Certified Organic
Our honey is Australian and USDA Certified Organic. Foraging in the pristine, clean, and green environment of the Bungwalbin Valley keeps our bees healthy and producing superior honey.
Our honey has a mild, naturally sweet blossom flavour, perfectly suited to sweet and savoury foods.
100% Raw Honey
Our unheated and unpasteurised raw honey retains all the natural goodness with no added sweeteners or preservatives.
Raw honey retains the naturally beneficial enzymes, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants found in bee pollen which can help support your immune system and keep you healthy.
Our delicious raw honey is single-origin, and fully traceable back to our master beekeeper in the pristine Australian Bungawalbin Valley.
See real feedback about our products.