Meluka Native Raw Honey
Healthy bees produce our native raw honey by foraging from the pristine healing grounds of the Bungawalbin Valley located in the Northern Rivers area of NSW. This area is home to native Australian flora such as tea tree, eucalyptus, jelly bush and other seasonal wildflowers.
This delicious every day honey is certified organic, single origin, raw, unprocessed and fully traceable back to the master beekeeper.
Tasting note: A delicate and mild Australian botanical blossom flavour.
How to use: Our Native Honey is versatile and can be used as an everyday honey or natural sweetener.
Here are some of our favourite way to use Meluka Native Honey:
- Simply spread on toast
- Add to smoothies
- Use in your favourite recipes
- Drizzle over cheese
- Add to breakfast cereals
- Add to tea or coffee
- Enjoy straight from the spoon
- Do not heat honey above 40°c as this will damage the enzymes and other honey benefits.
- Do not feed honey to infants under 1 year of age.
- Do not use if you are allergic to bee stings, honey or bee related products.
- Not pasteurised.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- Store in a cupboard away from direct sunlight.
- Meluka Australia honey products are 100% raw and unpasteurized, if your honey begins to crystallise, please be assured this is a natural process and attributable to pure, raw unprocessed honey. To return your honey to liquid form, place your jar in warm water for 15 minutes.
- Shipping is not available to Western Australia due to quarantine regulations.
- Due to the effect of Coronavirus on our postal system, we anticipate that delivery delays may be experienced. We apologise for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding during this time.
Organic Raw Honey